Our entries this year are quite diverse: we have birds, cats and kittens, cattle, chickens, dogs, ducks, horses, and more! We have way more dogs than we have cats, though—so, if you know someone with a cat or kitten, please encourage them to enter. We encourage you to share your pet’s photo with your family and friends via email, or on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and any other social site you are on. Remember, votes are only $1 each, and are tax deductible!
Participants can purchase a “save a day” for $10 and guarantee to have their pet’s photos in the calendar on a specific day. So, if your pet loves a certain holiday, or if you want to celebrate your pet’s birthday or “gotcha day”, this is a wonderful option for you. And, you can even pre-order our 2018 Pet Calendar during the contest, which helps us know how many extra calendars to order!
And check out what you can win for helping Fur Kids Foundation raise money:
- Grand Prize: The participant with the most votes/funds raised will have their photo featured on the cover of the 2018 Fur Kids Foundation Pet Calendar, as well as select one month inside the calendar. Grand Prize winner will also select a HURTTA leash with a collar or harness.
- Second Prize: The participant with the second most votes/funds raised may select one month to be featured in the 2018 Fur Kids Foundation Pet Calendar. Second Prize winner will also select a HURTTA leash or collar or harness.
- Third Prize: The participant with the third most votes/funds raised may select a HURTTA collar. This individual will also be featured in the 2018 Fur Kids Foundation Pet Calendar.
- Remaining Month Winners: The participants who raised the most money after the third prize winner will be selected for proper placement in our 2018 Pet Calendar – one large picture for each participant on one month.
- Bonus: Any participant who raised more than $200 will be given a FREE 2018 Fur Kids Foundation Pet Calendar.
Please help us reach our goal of $2,500 for this fundraiser: http://www.gogophotocontest.com/fkf. The contest ends July 22!
You can learn more about Fur Kids Foundation, and check out the other events we are hosting, at www.furkidsfoundation.org.