- a cat who was attacked by a dog, and needed medication and stitches
- a dog who ate some toys and needed surgery to get them out
- a dog who was having seizures and needed medication
- a dog with a severe bladder control issue
- a cat who was injured in the home by a shelf
- a cat who ate rat poison
- a dog with pyometra who needed life-saving surgery
We are grateful for the dedication of Fur Kids Foundation volunteers and supporters who have helped these families stay happy and healthy, and together! When you volunteer or attend an event, or help us raise money by supporting the businesses who support us with promotions, these families are who you are helping. Thank you again for all that you do for the Foundation, and for families in Campbell County, Wyoming.
If you would like to help Fur Kids Foundation continue to help families with animals, please consider making a tax-deductible donation. The money helps families during a time when they may not be able to afford adequate veterinary care. Check out more Success Stories.