- a dog with a terrible case of the growing pains
- a cat who was bit by a spider
- a dog who had been hit by a car and needed its hip put back into place
- a dog with cancer, and we helped the owners help him cross the rainbow bridge
- a dog who had been attacked by another dog, and we helped the owners help her cross the rainbow bridge
- As of September 30: a dog who may have digestive issues and needs lab work done
September was another semi quiet month for the Foundation. We had five families apply and receive assistance — for a total of $702.93 given in aid. Below is a brief description of the cases we helped:
Created in November 2011, the Fur Kids Foundation is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization that provides education and aid to promote the well-being of animals in Campbell County.
Your donation saves lives. It goes to work helping animals in Campbell County receive adequate veterinary care during a time when their family may not be able to afford it. Please contact the Foundation to learn more or donate now using PayPal.
The Fur Kids Foundation blog is written by board member and Founder Felicia. If you have ideas that you would like to see published in the blog such as concerns about pet-focused topics in the community or a funny story, please contact the Foundation. Enjoy!