Ladies Night out!
Join Fur Kids Foundation for a fun night of fabulous shopping and socializing with your girlfriends and help keep pets healthy in Campbell County, Wyoming!
Ladies Night takes place Thursday, May 3 from 5:30-7 pm at the Gillette College Pronghorn Center Flex Space, 3807 College Drive. Light hors d’oeuvres, goodies and beverages will be available for a donation.
New to Ladies Night Out: Vendor Bingo! Each attendee is given a bingo card with a square corresponding to each vendor booth; attendees are encouraged to visit each booth to learn about their product/service and get their card stamped/initialed. Attendees can turn in their fully stamped vendor bingo card to win a door prize (prizes to be announced soon).
Join the event on Facebook to follow the chatter!
Ladies Night Raffle: 1 ticket for $1, 6 for $5 or an arm's length for $20. The drawings will take place at 6:45 pm—you do not have to be present to win!
- 9S Consulting, Crystal Ninas, donating all contributions for services at event
- Coal Country FFA - Kristi Holum
- Christina Simply Sayin'; Simply Said, Christina Maxon - made a donation to the Foundation and 6x6 slotted board for raffle
- DoTerra Essential Oils, Janel Swecker, made a donation to the Foundation
- Embroidery by Helen, Helen Jerome - Donating 5% of sales
- Isagenix, Bailey Myers - made a donation to the Foundation
- Kristi's Kiss and Makeup; Lipsense, Kristi Holum, donating a lip balm and lotion to the raffle.
- Ignite Pilates, Teran Vedsted - donating 1.9 liter water bottle and socks for raffle
- Limelight by Alcone; Emma Loftus - donating lipgloss for raffle
- LuLaRoe, Sarah Davis - donating a dollar amount per item and a pair of leggings for raffle
- Mary Kay Cosmetics, Wendy Balo - donating 25% of sales
- Norwex by Emily; Emily Even - donating 20% of sales and a Norwex Household Package for raffle
- Pink Zebra, Misti Hickman - made a donation to the Foundation and donating a jar of sprinkles for the raffle
- Plunder Jewelry, Joanna Bucholz
- Roden + Fields; Amanda DeBoer - donating 15% of sales and $75 gift basket of R+F Essentials Products for raffle
- Sagebrush Annie's Decor, Rebecca Smith - donating and item to the raffle
- Special Gifts, Janet Young - donating 3 dozen delicious treats to snack on
- The Pampered Chef; Kelsey Baker - donating item for raffle
- Trades of Hope, Christen Burdette - donating 10% of sales and a handmade infinity scarf for raffle
- Wyoming Weight Loss, Tonya Nielson - made a donation to the Fondation and a wellness basket focused on nutrition for the raffle
Shop these vendors to help keep pets healthy in Campbell County!
Check back soon! Vendors will be posted as they come in.
Fur Kids Foundation is the only organization in Northeastern Wyoming that provides families with pets access to veterinary care when they cannot afford it—so you are helping your neighbors and friends, and maybe family, when you donate.