Pledge Your Support
Please sign our pledge form so Fur Kids Foundation can remind you to donate on July 15 for WyoGives day.
Big News! Fur Kids Foundation received a $500 match donation for our WyoGives campaign on July 15. You know what that means? If you donate toward this campaign on July 15, your money is essentially doubled! Remember, your donations allow us to help more Campbell County, Wyoming families afford emergency veterinary care.
Many people have been laid off in Campbell County, due to changing national and worldwide energy needs and wants, and due to COVID-19 and its effects on our national and state economy. Fur Kids Foundation has seen an uptick in families with pets who need help when their pet gets hurt or ill unexpectedly. We’ve had to cancel some of our major fundraisers, and that’s how we raise money. So, WyoGives is a way we can raise some funds so we can continue to help people, as well as find other volunteers who want to help us!
We have a goal to raise $5,000 and attract five new volunteers to our pack during WyoGives on July 15! We want you to know that any kind of support to/for Fur Kids Foundation really matters. If you can give us an hour a week, it matters. Four hours could help us build an email; get posters hung around town; share the story of FKF to someone who wants to help or donate. If you can give us $10 a month; it matters – $120 can help us cover the cost of a case. That's one more family and their beloved pet that we can help keep together. The little things do add up; greatly.
We want you to know that we are good stewards of your money: 75% of our funds go to our mission of helping people afford emergency veterinary care. The remaining 25% go toward covering the costs of running a nonprofit: promotional materials, costs of running events (catering, locations), mailing thank you cards, board/event insurance, office supplies, etc.
Check out our page on the WyoGives platform. And stay tuned for more information from FKF regarding WyoGives.
If you want to learn more before our next update, please contact us at 307.363.1131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you.
Created in November 2011, the Fur Kids Foundation is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization that provides education and aid to promote the well-being of animals in Campbell County.
Your donation saves lives. It goes to work helping animals in Campbell County receive adequate veterinary care during a time when their family may not be able to afford it. Please contact the Foundation to learn more or donate now using PayPal.
The Fur Kids Foundation blog is written by board member and Founder Felicia. If you have ideas that you would like to see published in the blog such as concerns about pet-focused topics in the community or a funny story, please contact the Foundation. Enjoy!