- A dog who had trouble breathing
- A dog with a broken leg who needed surgery
- A cat with bad teeth and an abscess
- A dog who had been in a car accident and needed a bandage changed
- A cat with a urine blockage
- A cat with a nail infection
- A cat with bad teeth that needed to be removed
- A dog with seizures
In April 2016, Fur Kids Foundation had 10 families apply for assistance, and we were able to help eight of those families (with one still in progress)—for a total of $1,528.43 given in aid. Below is a rundown of the cases we provided assistance to:
Created in November 2011, the Fur Kids Foundation is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization that provides education and aid to promote the well-being of animals in Campbell County.
Your donation saves lives. It goes to work helping animals in Campbell County receive adequate veterinary care during a time when their family may not be able to afford it. Please contact the Foundation to learn more or donate now using PayPal.
The Fur Kids Foundation blog is written by board member and Founder Felicia. If you have ideas that you would like to see published in the blog such as concerns about pet-focused topics in the community or a funny story, please contact the Foundation. Enjoy!