- A dog in kidney failure who we helped cross the Rainbow Bridge
- A dog who swallowed cheatgrass
- A cat with periodontal disease, a kidney infection and dehydrated
- A dog who had a blockage
- A dog in stage four periodontal disease with a heart condition
- A cat with a fever and was dehydrated
We are grateful for the dedication of Fur Kids Foundation volunteers and supporters who have helped these families stay happy and healthy, and together! When you volunteer, attend an event, or help us raise money by supporting the businesses that support us with promotions, these families and pets are who you are helping. Thank you again for all that you do for the Foundation, and for families with pets in Campbell County, Wyoming.
Please take a minute to check out our Success Stories and read more about the families with pets that we help. The Fur Kids Foundation board of directors work very hard to make sure that the majority of the money we raise helps local families; in 2016, more than 75% of the money we have raised was spent on emergency veterinary care. Please consider a donation to help Fur Kids Foundation continue to help families stay healthy and happy in Campbell County, Wyoming.