- A cat who was treated for an infected abscess
- A dog who had an obstruction that required surgery
- A cat who was treated for a large abscess on side of neck
- A cat who was treated for a large incision on its leg
- A dog who was treated for an upset tummy
- A dog who was treated for high liver values
- A dog who was treated for eating a large amount of liquid laundry detergent
- A dog who needed X-rays
- A dog who was treated for diabetes
- A dog who was given an exam
- A dog was treated for an ear infection
We are grateful for the dedication of Fur Kids Foundation volunteers and supporters who have helped these families stay happy and healthy, and together! When you volunteer, attend an event, or help us raise money by supporting the businesses who support us with promotions, these families are who you are helping. Thank you again for all that you do for the Foundation, and for families with pets in Campbell County, Wyoming.
Please take a minute to check out our Success Stories and read more about the families with pets that we help. The Fur Kids Foundation board of directors works very hard to make sure that the majority of the money we raise helps local families; in 2016, nearly 75% of the money we have raised was spent on emergency veterinary care. Please consider a donation to help Fur Kids Foundation continue to help families stay healthy and happy in Campbell County, Wyoming.