We're super excited for our upcoming Holiday Bazaar on Wednesday, November 7. All of our vendors are all giving back to Fur Kids Foundation in some way at this event.
On top of that, we're hosting Vendor Bingo again! For Vendor Bingo, participants receive a card with a map of all the vendors on it. Make sure you get that card stamped at every vendor booth you visit and turn in your full card for a chance to win a fun prize, as well as learn about local businesses in our community!
Check out who is attending this event, and what they are donating. We can't wait to see you!
- 9S Consulting, Crystal Ninas, donating an item to the raffle
- Anne Fischer Photography, Anne Fischer
- Cherished Quilts & More, Andrea Emerson
- DoTerra Essential Oils, Janel Swecker, donating an oil kit to the raffle
- Elegant Kreations, Erica Kissack, making a monetary donation and donation a Sterling Silver Larimar Necklace to the raffle
- Embroidery by Helen, Helen Jerome. Donating 10% of sales back to the Foundation.
- HGH Wellness Warrior, Mary Ellen Young. Made a monetary donation and donating a bottle of Somaderm Gel to the raffle
- Kristi's Kiss & Makeup, Kristi Holum, made a donation to the Foundation
- LimeLife by Alcone, Emma Loftus, donating 10% of sales to the Foundation
- Lunar Light Artworks by L'Esperance, Spencer L'Esperance. Donating $1 for every painting sold, and an 8x10 abstract painting to the raffle
- Oso Vinyl, Jessica Clark Donating 10% of sales to the Foundation and also donating a hand painted coir rug
- Pampered Chef, Andi Halvorson. Donating 10% of sales to the Foundation and Silicone Bowl Prep Set for the raffle
- Paparrazi, Carol Samet - Donating an item to the raffle
- revitalU, Patty Junek. Made a monetary donation to the Foundation and donating a tub of revitalU smart coffee or cocoa to the raffle.
- Sagebrush Annie Decor & Mona B Handbags, Rebecca Smith. Donating an item to the raffle
- Christen Burdette - Trades of Hope, Christen Burdette, donating 10% of sales back to the Foundation and a Mosaic Clutch to the raffle
- The Rusty Bucket, Joanne Engelhaupt. Donating 100% of proceeds from dog treats and also donating an item to the raffle
- Whirly Squirrel Crafts, Tiffany Sylvester and Crystal Allison. Donating 10% of sales to the Foundation and an item to the raffle.
Created in November 2011, the Fur Kids Foundation is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization that provides education and aid to promote the well-being of animals in Campbell County.
Your donation saves lives. It goes to work helping animals in Campbell County receive adequate veterinary care during a time when their family may not be able to afford it. Please contact the Foundation to learn more or donate now using PayPal.
The Fur Kids Foundation blog is written by board member and Founder Felicia. If you have ideas that you would like to see published in the blog such as concerns about pet-focused topics in the community or a funny story, please contact the Foundation. Enjoy!