Help us keep more pets healthy!
Can you imagine seeing your pet sick or injured and not knowing how you were going to take care of him?
While most families can cope with the financial commitment involved in the day to day care of their fur kids, there are times when a pet gets sick unexpectedly or when a family has fallen on hard times. This is when they can turn to Fur Kids Foundation for help.
Fur Kids Foundation can only provide assistance to families with animals due to support from businesses, donations by individuals (like you) and fundraisers. Your donation saves lives! It goes to work helping families with animals in Campbell County, Wyoming pay for adequate veterinary care during a time when they may not be able to afford it. Please contact the Foundation to learn more, or donate using a system below. Checks can also be mailed to Fur Kids Foundation. Learn more on the Contact Us page.
There are several ways that you can donate:
Can't donate? Consider one of these actions:
Thank you to the Donors who have supported the Fur Kids Foundation since 2012.
If you cannot donate, but would like to help out Fur Kids Foundation, we also need items to help the organization run smoothly. Things like stamps, envelopes and paper (copy paper and cardstock) are always useful.
Items in bold are items that Fur Kids Foundation needs the most often.
- Cardstock (white, beige, ivory), 8.5x11 -- used to make postcards for events and thank you cards.
- Condolence cards -- given to grantees who lose a beloved pet
- Copy Paper, 8.5x11 and 11x17 -- used for event poster and for meetings
- Envelopes, standard and 5 3/4 x 8 3/4 -- used to send thank you cards
- Lamination Packets, 8.5x11 and 11x17 -- used for signs at events
- Packing tape, command strips, zip ties or rope for hanging items at events
- Stamps, rolls or books for postcard and standard mail
A bequest to Fur Kids Foundation makes a real difference. Your bequest helps us continue to provide education and aid to promote the well-being of families with animals in Campbell County, Wyoming that come into our care every year. Learn more about giving a charitable bequest to the Foundation.